Sunday, March 16, 2008

Charles E. Patino/Patenaude

I'm not sure if Patino/Patenaude is a possibly family name yet.

I keep looking at the 1900 census on Does anyone know Anna Raymo? and I can't help but wonder... There's a very real chance that this Charles Patino is one of my grandfathers further in the line.

It means that Anna Raymo's mother was a Patino. Problem is, I can't find out who Charles Patino's children were. There was a woman posting information she had about one of Charles' children - Frank - but that's all I have to go on. I tried looking up censuses but I'm sure the others are in Canada and I have no way of verifying anything from Canada.

I am ready to believe that this Anna Raymo on the 1900 census is my great grandmother because of how it lists her father as born in France.

No comments: