Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ancestry Keeps Renewing/Alexandre Desrochers

I got into contact with a church that has burial records of my Great Grandfather, Alexander Stone, except this time, his name is Alexandre Desrochers. Goodie! Another version of a name! I can't believe how many different names one person can have when they're bouncing back and forth!


I'm also dealing with Ancestry woes. I paid for a month of World membership and the account information said it'd expire at the end of the month. After the month passed, I found out it automatically renewed. No problem. I found more information and then made it a point to cancel my subscription before the end of April. To my horror, I found out that it's been automatically renewed again.

I went through the whole cancellation process, again, and it said I don't qualify for a refund. I get to enjoy it straight to the end of May. Oy... It better end here.

No comments: