Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Results came in...

Wow. The results came in sooner than I thought.

In the FamilyTreeDNA database, I only matched one person. I am hoping to hear from that person to figure out where in the lineage we're related.

Northeastern Smiths DNA Project

At the moment, I am placed at the very top of the list and the Webmaster placed me in this group with the other person I matched:
---------------------------------------
GROUP 47, Haplogroup Q

21702 - 25 markers Henry Smith, b 1588 Eng. (Hempnall, Norfolkshire); d 1649, Rehoboth, Bristol Co., MA; m Judith Cooper.
133879 - 37 markers Justus Smith, b 1796 in Addison Co., VT.

---------------------------------------

My "Smith" Lineage is here:
Pedigree Chart 1
and continues to:
Pedigree Chart 5

If you're a SMITH cousin who comes from any part in my line, You should get a test done. It'll add more information to the tree.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am the grandaughter of William McEvila brother of Anna Smith. My father was Willam Miller McEvila. I remember visiting Anna and Wilbur as a child. If you want more info on the McEvila side please email me.

J+S Smith said...

I have no way to reach you, Janice. Your profile is blocked. I very much would like to hear from you!

Unknown said...

MY email is mcevija1947@gmail.com.